Thursday, March 22, 2012

Surprise!

Why hello there! Its been a while since Ive written in my blog I know, mi dispiace. (for those wondering what that means its Italian for "I'm sorry"...my Italian is still very poor but I'm doing my best to learn a little bit before I leave...2 more weeks! :D) But I hope its a pleasant surprise for you to see that I'm making an attempt at writing a new post! However, you may be sad to note that this blog post will not be very long, sorry lads. Its more of my means of escape from my project for a little while. What better way then to spend it with you though right? ;) And then afterward, I need to go pack...and guess why! I finally get to go to Dingle this weekend! Im so happy I found the chance to go. All before I left everyone Ive met that has been to Ireland were telling me how it was a necessity to visit the southern peninsula because the scenery is so beautiful. And as an Irish man once told me: "you've got to do The Dingle". Which after those explanations, how could i pass it up? I've found that most of the things that are being checked on my list are things that are being added because I didnt know I would have the chance to do them. But this is one thing that was on there originally so the fact that soon ill be able to mark it off makes me quite excited. (well the fact of actually doing them, not so much writing a little ink check mark on a piece of paper because quite frankly that's not enough of a thrilling experience for me.. even if I put a lot of energy and excitement into it.) I think its so neat all the things Ive been able to add on though. Oh man do I have so many stories to tell since my last bit of writing...I apologize I dont have more time to write. Its a shame. However, more pictures are to come. You may just have to hang in there for the stories behind the pictures. Dont you worry though, the "gift of the gab" will come soon enough when I am back to tell you all about my experiences here. Its going to be hard to say goodbye to this lovely place. But as for now...time to get back to work. College is such an inconvenience here sometimes.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment